TENSION IN ASO ROCK… AS NORTHERN LEADERS GIVES OSIBANJO 5 CONDITIONS FOR HIM TO SUCCEED BUHARI
1. The North will take over power come 2019, hence Osibanjo must not contest for Nigeria president at the expiration of Buhari’s tenure in 2019.
2. Osibanjo’s Deputy must be a Northerner and a Muslim.
3. Osibanjo must ensure that Nigeria remains one at all cost.
4. That most key positions held by Northerners under president Buhari must remain untouchable.
5. That Osibanjo must not probe notable Northern politicians who have been indicted of corrupt practices and embezzlement under Buhari’s administration.