12.1 C
New York
Monday, June 5, 2023

Buy now

Fire Breaks Out During Wedding Reception In Lagos (Video)

A wedding reception came to an end yesterday, 8th April, when fire break out at the venue.

The wedding reception was underway at Yard 158, an event center in Oregun, Lagos  when things went out of hand.

According to Report, The incident occurred after the toast and the event organizers lit firecrackers but the fire spread to the decorations draped across the hall.

Guests tried to put off the fire but it spread quickly. Thankfully, no one was hurt in the fire.

Watch video below;

Related Articles

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

Stay Connected

0FansLike
3,800FollowersFollow
0SubscribersSubscribe
- Advertisement -spot_img

Latest Articles