-4.5 C
New York
Friday, February 3, 2023

Buy now

School Of Nursing Mukudi’ Student Dies After Gas Explosion.(Photos)


Stella Meeikyaa,a year one student of the School of Nursing and Midwifery Makurdi who suffered third degree burns from gas explosion in her hostel due to the carelessness of a room mate has died.One of the persons who has been trying to assist her recover shared the story.May her soul RIP.Amen!

Related Articles

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

Stay Connected

0FansLike
3,693FollowersFollow
0SubscribersSubscribe
- Advertisement -spot_img

Latest Articles