One of the corpers in the viral NYSC ‘long distance’ engagement photos have come out to disavow the photos as fake news and also warned blogs to remove the story from their sites.
Sequel to the viral posts on social media platforms ignited by one Miss Innocent Ruth on the 12th March 2023 about a fake engagement with me, I hereby disclaim the viral post and want the general public to note that I have no business in common with her as she’s just a clout chaser.
In view of the above, I want to categorically state that:
1. I and Innocent Ruth met in the year 2021 at Kayama NYSC orientation camp (Bayelsa State) where we were brought together as the tallest and shortest Corps members as part of activities by the NYSC to create fun in camp.
2. We never had any relationship during and after the orientation camp.
3. It been two years those photos were taken and I haven’t set my eyes on her for over two years now.
4. I hereby advice @Innocent Ruth to take down the post from all her social media platforms else face legal action.
5. All bloggers and online media platforms who made it go viral are advised to make a disclaimer post and take the previous post down immediately as to avoid legal
5. All parties involved are to ensure strict adherence and compliance. Thanks.
Legit.ng Punch Newspapers Vanguard NewsJohnbest comedianKingebukasblog Nigeria Ogonitv Correct BroMyschoolNigeriaNYSC BATCH A B C 2023 ✅YabaLeftOnline.com Lindaikejiblog Instablog9ja Akwapoly campus Naira Diary Igbere TV – IGTV Oriental Times Rant HQ Extention Authentic Voice 9jaglover.com HappiVibes
Signed- Akande Phillip Ayobami