WHEN YOU WANT TO BUILD A WEBSITE NOW …
If you are just starting out in business and you want to build a website, think ‘marketing’, don’t think ‘sign-post’.
Before now, a website was a signpost.
You waste your energy writing ‘Mission and Vision’ and ‘Core Values’ and plenty grammar that no one cares about.
Biko, if you are a small business owner like me, keep your mission and vision plus your core values to yourself.
Just create a simple one-page website.
Make that website a marketing and money-printing machine.
1. Does it have a form that customers can fill and you immediately get a mail?
2. Does it have a Whatsapp button?
3. Does it collect payments (if necessary)?
4. Can people join your mailing list?
5. Does it explain what you do in about 3 or slightly more crystal-clear sentences? Throw away the big grammar.
6. Does it contain your vital active contact details.
7. Does it take orders/bookings?
Stop wasting time writing essay and calling it website.
Websites should bring customers and print money for you.
Let big-big companies be blowing grammar on their website, not this our small hustle abeg.
God bless you, my people.