HOW TO MAKE BANANA CAKE
* 6 ripe bananas
* 200g of sugar
* 3 tablespoons of lemon juice (extract them from lemon)
* 4 eggs
* 1 cup vegetable oil
* 500g of flour
* 1 tablespoon of baking powder
* ½ tablespoon of salt
* 2 tablespoons of lemon or banana flavor
* Take off the back of the banana, cut into smaller sizes and transfer into a blender. Add the sugar, lemon juice, eggs, vegetable oil and blend until it becomes smooth.
* Transfer the blended batter into a bowl. Sieve in the flour, baking powder, salt and mix until all recipes are evenly combined.
* Prepare your baking pan by brushing with some vegetable oil. Dust some flour around the baking pan as well. Lastly transfer the batter into the prepared baking pan. Tap to get rid of air bubbles that may be trapped in the pan.
* Bake in a preheated oven of 175°c for 40mins or until a toothpick comes out dried.