So someone asked Twitter peeps how Nigerian are they and people are replying with very funny replies about how Nigerian they are. Let’s revel in our Nigerianness together.
1. It is an unwritten law that loud volume affects your sense of smell and sight, in Nigeria.
2. Weird question and answer session you say? Nah, not so weird.
I ask weird questions like asking someone sleeping "are you still sleeping". Seeing a friend eating and be asking him "what are you eating"…
— Broke Boi Tee (@Olatunjhy) April 17, 2018
3. This one that is doing a ponzi scheme on the low.
I use to borrow money from my friend to pay my other friend that I'm owing for 3 months and when. The other friend begins to disturb me for his own money after like 2months , I'll still borrow from another friend and pay him.. it continues like dat till the year runs out 😅😂😂
— Ephraim (@Wehdyoma) April 16, 2018
4. We all have trust issues.
After using the shower I still use bowl to pour water on my body again before leaving the bathroom
— Zeht❤️ (@Ommotolani) April 17, 2018
5. We definitely don’t trust NEPA
When I don't have light, I go outside to check if I'm the only one 😒
— Hilda Kakain (@OgaMadamme) April 17, 2018
6. Well, every Nigerian does. Yet to be proven if we are mutants or not.
7. Fuel is a precious commodity.
So Nigerian that my car's fuel gauge never goes above half tank.
— D'Law♠️ (@zikkittis) April 17, 2018
8. Two is the average number.
I don't read the prescriptions for stomach or headache drugs, i just open it and take two
— Fayze prime (@GiganticPrime) April 17, 2018
9. Yeah, our trust issues are pretty deep.
10. Wait, what? Are you telling me there is another name? I don’t believe it.
I call every cubed spice Maggi pic.twitter.com/vO7is6KGoI
— •⁷ (@BnyPrdgy) April 17, 2018
11. Could mean days of darkness.
I get this scary pit feeling in my stomach when NEPA light stays on for too long.
— Olódo Librarian (@old_mama_chioma) April 16, 2018
12. Trust no one!
I check if my phone is still in my pocket at least once in 120secs every time I'm on a queue !
— The Scarlet Witch (@___ajibola) April 16, 2018
13. Eguisi soup, if you don’t mind.
14. Yes, noodles is indomie and indomie is noodles. Thank you.
I still call all noodles brand INDOMIE
— Emem (@Vee_Ini) April 16, 2018
15. We don’t want to receive a knock through the phone.
I kneel to greet my father when he calls me on the phone
— Oluwatosin.O (@bigmadameee) April 16, 2018