Avocado oil is an edible oil extracted from the pulp of avocados. It is used as an edible oil both raw and for cooking, where it is noted for its high smoke point. It is also used for Lubrication and in cosmetics.
How To Make Avocado Oil
*Get your riped avocados
* Remove the seed in center after cutting it open.
* Bring out the flesh and blend it with a blender or anything that can smash it very well.
* Pour it into a tray or pan and spread it with the help of spoon inside the tray.
* Leave it under the sun for 3days, after which it must have changed from greenish- milk color to brown.
* Scrap it out from the tray and put it in a sieve like cloth, squeeze out your avocado pear oil.
*Sieve again to remove any particles
*Pour it in a safe jar or bottle