General public are hereby informed that IMSU school fees schedule 2018 /2019 for 2018/2019 academic session has been released by the management of the Imo State University Owerri. All those who want to know how much IMSU is paying as school fees before either choosing them in JAMB or applying to study in the University can now go ahead and access the information as it has been provided on this page
IMSU School Fees Schedule
||AMOUNT IN NAIRA
|FACULTY OF MEDICINE
|FACULTY OF LAW
|FACULTY OF ENGINEERING
|FACULTY OF SOCIAL SCIENCE
|FACULTY OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
|FACULTY OF EDUCATION
|FACULTY OF HUMANITIES
|AND OTHER FACULTIES
NOTE: The payment of these fees is in addition to N19, 500 being paid by both indigenous and non-indigene students. Further to delay, defaulters will not be allowed to sit for examination.
Upon release of this memo the University Bursary unit is deemed to take action so as to ensure strict compliance is adhered to as directed by the Imo state university council.
As for IMSU school fees for indigenes, what entails generally is that they are required to pay half of non-indigenes school fees as seen above but the additional payment of N19,500 for ancillary is meant for both indigenes and non-indigenes and failure to do so would result to students inability to sit for semester examinations.
IMSU departmental cut off mark Imo State University cut off mark list has not been made available to the public yet via official university channels. To be honest, IMSU website looks like it has been dead for quite a while. But do not fear, people from SchoolNews and ExamCV have managed to find IMSU cut off mark list, and we are going to share it with you right now. Without further ado, here are the
Imo State University courses and their cut off marks:
1. Faculty of Agriculture & Veterinary Medicine Agricultural Economics, Extension & Rural Development: 182 Animal Science & Fisheries: 181 Crop Science & Biotechnology: 183 Soil Science & Environment: 198
2. Faculty of Business Administration Management: 220 Hospitality & Tourism Management: 180 Marketing: 215 Accountancy: 236 Banking & Finance: 229 Insurance & Actuarial Science
3. Faculty of Education Education History: 195 Education Religion: 183 Education Fine & Applied Arts: 194 Education Chemistry: 180 Education Mathematics: 193 Education Physics: N/D Education Agricultural Science: 180 Education Biology: 182 Education English: 198 Education French: N/D Education Igbo: N/D Library & Information Science: 206 Education Guidance & Counselling: 182.
4. Faculty of Engineering Agricultural Engineering: 180 Electrical Engineering: 229 Civil Engineering: 220 Food Science and Technology: 200 Mechanical Engineering: 221.
5. Faculty of Environmental Science Surveying and Geoinformatics: 180 Architecture: 220 Building: 190 Urban and Regional Planning: 187 Quantity Surveying: 191 Fine & Applied Arts: 184 Estate Management: 185.
6. Faculty of Health Science Optometry: 249 Medical Laboratory Science: 200 Nursing Science: 205 Nutrition & Dietetics: 202
7. Faculty of Humanities Religious Studies: 180 French: N/D History & International Studies: 220 Philosophy: 188 Theatre arts: N/D Linguistics and Igbo: 180 English language and Literary Studies: N/D
8. Faculty of Law: 266
9. Faculty of Law: 266 9. Faculty of Medicine and Surgery: 240
10. Faculty of Science Animal Science & Environmental Biology: 257 Plant Science & Biotechnology: 189 Physics/Industrial Physics: 192 Chemistry/Industrial Chemistry: 207 Microbiology/Industrial Microbiology: 245 Biochemistry: 230 Mathematics: 187 Statistics: 182 Computer Science: 238
11. Faculty of Social Sciences Economics: 233 Psychology: 214 Geography & Environmental Management: 188 Political Science: 240 Sociology: 216 Mass Communication: 237.