22.3 C
New York
Thursday, September 29, 2022
spot_img
More

    Latest Posts

    Lady Burns Her Shoes After Putting Them In Microwave To Dry (Video)

    A Nigerian lady has burnt her beautiful shoes after she placed them in a microwave to dry.
    It was gathered that the shoes were wet and she thought to make them dry quickly was to put them inside a microwave.
    Sadly, after turning off the machine she found out that her shoes have been burnt.
    Watch video belowโ€ฆ.


     
     

    Latest Posts

    spot_imgspot_img

    Don't Miss

    Stay in touch

    To be updated with all the latest news, offers and special announcements.