Nigerian Army Recruitment, Application, Requirements & How to Apply
Nigerian army recruitment guide on how to apply for tradesmen/women.
In this article, we will show you the step by step guide on how to apply for Nigerian Army Regular Recruits Intake (RRI) for tradesmen/women and non-tradesmen/women.
If you have been wanting to get information on how to join the army this article is meant for you.
We are sorry to inform you that Applications into the Nigerian Army for 2017 are has ended and suitably qualified candidates to the 2017 Nigerian Army 76 Regular Recruits Intake (RRI) for tradesmen/women and non-tradesmen/women have been shortlisted according to the information on their website
See The Nigerian army Recruitment Basic Requirements Below
The basic requirement that you must meet before you can be taken into the Nigerian Army recruitment regular recruits intake.
1. Applicants shall be of Nigerian origin by birth
2. Candidate must possess a minimum of 4 credits in not more than 2 sittings in either WASSCE/GCE/NECO or NABTEB. Hence, one of the credits must be English Language.
In addition to qualification above, those applying as tradesmen women must also possess OND/Trade Tcst/City and Guild Certificate. Details are available on the http://recruitment.army.mil.ng/
3. Candidate must be between the ages of 18 – 22 years for non-tradesmen
4. Tradesmen women must be between the ages of 18 – 26years by 1st June 2016.
5. Candidate must be free of any criminal conviction.
6. You must be medically, physically and psychologically fit
7. Not be less than 1.65 meters and 1.56 meters tall for male and female applicants respectively.
7. You are to print out your submitted form which you will present at the exam screening center.
How to Apply for Nigerian Army 2017/2018 Recruitment.
NOTICE: The application form for the Nigerian Army recruitment 2017 is not Ready yet, we will let you know once the form goes live
To get started, kindly go to the Nigerian Army recruitment portal at http://recruitment.army.mil.ng.
You are to apply once as multiple applications will be disqualified from the exercise.
Click on Application and follow the onscreen instructions to complete the application process, then On submission of application online, you are to print out the completed application form which must include the following important parts;
i) Declaration and Certification by Parents / Guardian Form.
ii) Local Government Area Certification Form.
iii) Police Certification Form.
iv) Guarantors Form.
(4) just as stated in the basic requirement section, you are to come along to the designated screening centers with the online printed forms.
For more details and info, kindly visit http://recruitment.army.mil.ng/.
Link for Requirements for entry as Non-Tradesmen or Non-Tradeswomen
Headquarters, Nigerian Army
Plot 1092, Mohammadu Buhari Way,
Area 7, Garki
I hope this article was helpful and informative ?
Please share wide so others can be informed too
God bless our incoming soldiers