𝙋𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙚 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙙 𝙘𝙖𝙧𝙚𝙛𝙪𝙡𝙡𝙮
I wouldn’t be able to answer personal questions inbox about the application.
𝙎𝙩𝙪𝙙𝙮 𝘼𝙗𝙧𝙤𝙖𝙙 𝙁𝙪𝙣𝙙𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙉𝙞𝙜𝙚𝙧𝙞𝙖𝙣 𝙒𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙣 (𝙐𝙎𝘼).
This funding will provide the following
- 𝑮𝑹𝑬 𝒇𝒆𝒆𝒔
- 𝑨𝒑𝒑𝒍𝒊𝒄𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏 𝒇𝒆𝒆𝒔 𝒕𝒐 3 𝒔𝒄𝒉𝒐𝒐𝒍𝒔
- 𝑪𝒐𝒔𝒕 𝒐𝒇 𝒔𝒆𝒏𝒅𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒏𝒔𝒄𝒓𝒊𝒑𝒕
- 𝑺𝒆𝒗𝒊𝒔 𝒇𝒆𝒆
- 𝑽𝒊𝒔𝒂 𝒇𝒆𝒆
- #200𝒌 𝑻𝒊𝒄𝒌𝒆𝒕 𝒇𝒆𝒆
- A graduate from an accredited Nigerian University with a minimum of Second Class lower division (Msc, Bsc or HND)
- Graduated within the last 6 years. Must not exceed 2014.
- 2 page personal statement focusing on your strength, aspirations, contributions to society and why you deserve the funding.
- Half a page study plan detailing how you intend to ace the GRE exams (books to read plus study timeline)
- Recommendation letter from either former lecturer, former employer or an influencer who knows you personally.
𝙄𝙛 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙖 𝙘𝙤𝙥𝙮 𝙤𝙛 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙩𝙧𝙖𝙣𝙨𝙘𝙧𝙞𝙥𝙩, 𝙥𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙚 𝙞𝙣𝙘𝙡𝙪𝙙𝙚 𝙞𝙩 𝙞𝙣 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙖𝙥𝙥𝙡𝙞𝙘𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣.
If you don’t have a copy of your transcript, please write your CORRECT CGPA at the very top of your personal statement ie (Omotoyosi Ogunbanwo CGPA 3.96/4.00). It is very important that your CGPA is not approximated as it would affect the grading. If you have a copy of your transcript, attach it and also write your CGPA at the top of your application.
For your personal statement, 𝙛𝙤𝙘𝙪𝙨 𝙤𝙣 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙨𝙩𝙧𝙚𝙣𝙜𝙩𝙝, 𝙬𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙢𝙖𝙠𝙚𝙨 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙙𝙞𝙛𝙛𝙚𝙧𝙚𝙣𝙩, 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙘𝙤𝙣𝙩𝙧𝙞𝙗𝙪𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣 𝙩𝙤 𝙨𝙤𝙘𝙞𝙚𝙩𝙮 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙬𝙝𝙮 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙙𝙚𝙨𝙚𝙧𝙫𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙘𝙝𝙤𝙡𝙖𝙧𝙨𝙝𝙞𝙥.
For the study plan, 𝙥𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙚 𝙙𝙚𝙩𝙖𝙞𝙡 𝙝𝙤𝙬 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙥𝙡𝙖𝙣 𝙩𝙤 𝙬𝙧𝙞𝙩𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙖𝙘𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙚𝙭𝙖𝙢.
For your letter of recommendation, 𝙥𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙚 𝙜𝙚𝙩 𝙖 𝙡𝙚𝙩𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙛𝙧𝙤𝙢 𝙚𝙞𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙥𝙧𝙤𝙛𝙚𝙨𝙨𝙤𝙧, 𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙢𝙚𝙧 𝙚𝙢𝙥𝙡𝙤𝙮𝙚𝙧 𝙤𝙧 𝙖𝙣 𝙞𝙣𝙛𝙡𝙪𝙚𝙣𝙘𝙚𝙧 𝙬𝙝𝙤 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬𝙨 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙥𝙚𝙧𝙨𝙤𝙣𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙮.
Once you have all these, please attach and email to 𝙨𝙩𝙪𝙙𝙮𝙖𝙗𝙧𝙤𝙖𝙙.𝙩𝙚𝙘𝙝@𝙜𝙢𝙖𝙞𝙡.𝙘𝙤𝙢
All applications must be sent in form of attachments. Do not write your statement of purpose as an email.
𝘿𝙤 𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝙨𝙪𝙗𝙢𝙞𝙩 𝙢𝙪𝙡𝙩𝙞𝙥𝙡𝙚 𝙖𝙥𝙥𝙡𝙞𝙘𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣𝙨
A 𝒎𝒊𝒏𝒊𝒎𝒖𝒎 of 3 attachment is expected with every application.
- Personal Statement
- Study plan
- Recommendation letter
Deadline for submission is 𝙈𝙞𝙙𝙣𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝘼𝙥𝙧𝙞𝙡 25𝙩𝙝.
Timeline for Application decision
- Chosen Candidates will be contacted by May 10th
- May 15th – Meet some of the sponsors/discuss next plans
- For the candidates who wants to relocate by January 2022 – GRE exams must be completed by July (𝙏𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙜𝙞𝙫𝙚𝙨 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙩𝙬𝙤 𝙢𝙤𝙣𝙩𝙝𝙨 𝙩𝙤 𝙨𝙩𝙪𝙙𝙮.)
School applications will be sent in August.
By September we should receive admission decisions.
October – Apply for funding.
November- Apply for Visa
December- Move abroad.
Please ensure you follow the instructions. I am not involved in the marking and won’t be able to help with any changes.
𝙂𝙤𝙤𝙙 𝙡𝙪𝙘𝙠. 𝙈𝙖𝙮 𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙨𝙚 𝙬𝙝𝙤 𝙩𝙧𝙪𝙡𝙮 𝙙𝙚𝙨𝙚𝙧𝙫𝙚 𝙞𝙩 𝙜𝙚𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙥𝙤𝙩.